Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle Group Cute Critters Blog Hop: Way To Goat

Welcome to the first Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle Group Blog Hop! Thanks to Rick Adkins for organizing.  


I adore all the critters in the new Stampin' Up 2020-2021 Annual Catalog! The Way To Goat stamp set is at the top of my list!  This is a simple layout that I love to use and adapt to any types of designer paper.
Dimensions: 
Magenta Madness Base - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" score at 4 1/4"
Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper - 4 x 3"
Mango Melody Cardstock - 4" x 3"
Whisper White Thick Cardstock: 3 3/4" x 2 3/4"
I stamped the goat and sentiments with Memento Black ink and colored the goat with a Dark Gray Granite Stampin' Blends. The perfect accent is the new Elegant Faceted Gems.

Here's a sneak peek of my project for this month's Tutorial: 

Click here to follow the rest of the blogs on our Blog Hop! 



Would you like access to the monthly Creative Stamper's Tutorial Bundle?
Just place a $30 order with me or email me to purchase the tutorial for only $20! Click below to order items used to make this project. Show me your Way To Goat projects in the comments below!

Click here for a video from my Way To Goat Card Online Card Class!

6 comments:

  1. Great card, Kay! LOVE the dancing goat, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Artistry Bloom papers. they give such a pop of colour to your dancing goat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, Kay! The colours and the dancing goat are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This goat makes me giggle... what a Sweet card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and I love the colours that you used with it

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...