Monday, May 8, 2017

Say goodbye to the curvy keepsake! It's truly a keepsake


Each year, Stampin' Up adds gorgeous new products to the catalog for us to purchase and use in our crafting. But, that means, each year, there are some items that have to go. This may be the most loved framelit for the Bigshot we have ever sold. I am in denial that it will be gone, but right now, it is available while supplies last. It's the Curvy Keepsake framelit. If you don't have it, get it or you'll be the dork searching for it for jillions on Ebay! 

I made a gaggle of these for my most recent Saleabration Celebration party for my honored team and customers. It's a total spoil-fest. 


Here's the cutie up close and personal. Do you spy a new stamp? Wood Words (pictured above)
Are you wondering how I made that gingham paper? I got the idea from Erica Cerwin using the Thoughtful Banner stamp set. Click here to see how. 


Here's what's saying goodbye:
Retirement list PDF
Retirement list sortable Excel file
ORDER ONLINE here!  or simply email me cogbill22@yahoo.com to place your order!
The curvy keepsake is only $33, so add something else to get to $50 and you'll get a special treat....
Orders of $50 or more will receive a free Saleabration item from my stash (while supplies last!) Just email me what you want and I'll see if I have it.
Purchases of $150 or more automatically get $15 in FREE Stampin' Rewards.
All purchases of $50 or more will be eligible to receive the NEW 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.

Image result for 2017-2018 annual catalog stampin' up cover

Reserve your catalog today! If you do not already have a Stampin' Up demonstrator, email me to reserve your copy (all customers ordering $50 or more in the last year will receive a new catalog in the mail)

Don't forget the clearance rack is updated with fab new items too!
Click here to see what's left and the fantastic prices just waiting for you to snatch them up

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...