Monday, February 12, 2018

Team Gathering Swaps


Team Gathering Swaps! 
I looooove my team meeting so much. These ladies make my heart sing!  We had a record group (16) at team meeting this month and as usual, our swaps were fantastic!  I am so excited to share them with you :). I am so proud of my team. They go OVER the top for swaps and are so careful about only using Stampin' Up products so we can all use them in our businesses. 

Elizabeth Mayfield-Hart

Patience Holt

Cindy Griffin

MINE ( a case! from Audra Monk)

Sheri Simon

Crystal Clay

Virginia Porta

I hope you love these swaps!  Comment below which one was your favorite! 

SHOP: Click here to shop online today! Every $50 purchase earns you a free item
HOST: Email me to schedule your own private class with friends today. During Saleabration orders of $250 or more get $25 more FREE stampin' rewards! Email me to host cogbill22@yahoo.com
BE A HAPPY SHOPPER: Get the best deal on all your crafty goodies. $125 for only $99 and during Saleabration, you choose ANY 2 free stamp sets from Occasions or Annual Catalog. That's $225 in goodies for only $99. WHAT are you waiting for?
Click here to find out more

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...