Monday, December 3, 2018

Product of the week: Candy Cane Season

Product of the Week: Candy Cane Season Bundle

I adore all of our builder punches, but candy canes....mind blown!  Candy canes remind me of the backdrop of the land of sweets form the Nutcracker which inspired my yard decorations.  They are all something to see, BTW!  This was one of the first additions to my holiday collection from the 2018 Stampin' Up Holiday Catalog.  

This is an adorable altoids tin I made with this suite for my Holiday Retreat: 


This is an adorable project Stampin' Up made with this bundle:


Stay tuned for a project using this bundle on Wednesday's Facebook Live



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...