Friday, February 7, 2020

Papermadeprettier on KTHV the Vine 11 - look at me on TV!


Valentines on The Vine KTHV 11
I love KTHV, the Vine morning show. I was blessed to be able to share about my papercrafting business on television this morning. I missed the sweet regular anchors, but the guest anchor was Craig O'Neal, so you know it was a scream!  We talked about valentines and also the importance of community and getting together with others - especially in this winter-blues heavy time period!  



The class is $15 or free with a minimum purchase. All are welcome!

Previous Segments:
papermadeprettier As Seen on KTHV 11 The Vine

12/2/19 Segment: Holiday Helper Cards - click to watch me! 


Can't come to class? Get a kit shipped to your home!

02.01.2019_PPSOCIALMEDIA_THUMB

You'll have all you need in a box to make gorgeous cards and treats at home. Here is an example of a past kit so you can get an idea of the fun that is in store!






Email me to RSVP today! cogbill22@yahoo.com or with questions! Thanks! Kay Cogbill

1 comment:

  1. Kay Cogbill! What a happy segment in the Vine! You are so excited and happy to share! If I did not already know you, I would be searching right now to make a card with you! This craftiness has definitely made my life better! Thank you Kay!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...