Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Sneak Peek Countdown to New Catalog: Fine Art Floral Suite


I haven't even put the Christmas decs away and it's time for SPRING to bloom in my craft room. It's the most WONDERFUL time of the Stampin' Up year - Saleabration! Starting 1.5.21 customers can take advantage of so much free! As Happy Shoppers, we have had the privilege to order from the January June 2020 catalog (Spring) since December while also earning free items with every $50 purchased! SO I've created quite a few samples to share with you! 

I chose the Art Gallery stamp set with the Fine Art Floral Suite for my project in this video from my Facebook Live.
Dimensions: Whisper white Thick base 4 1/4" x 11" score at 5 1/2, Black 3 1/8" x 4 1/8", Designer Paper 3" x  4"


 I got the idea for this card from Sara Douglass, our CEO. I created the card above using Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather for the floral section and Just Jade for the stem of this masterpiece. Here are swaps I created which were more warm in their coloring. I stamped the flower in Calypso Coral and Terracotta Tile with the stem in Mossy Meadow.



What color scheme can you come up with? Show me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...