Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Corner Bouquet and Forever and Always new catalog sneak peeks!




Today I have THREE sneak peeks to show you from the upcoming new catalogs! Hope and I made a quick trip to the Memphis Zoo yesterday. She is on break until next week and I am off work from my other job this week, so we are playing some! 



The first projects I have to share is using the Forever and Always stamp set from the January June mini catalog. Valentines will be here before you know it and they are also great for Anniversaries and Weddings. There are two bundles and an entire set of coordinating products coming!


The next project is using the Corner Bouquet stamp set which is in the Saleabration Catalog, which means the stamp set is FREE with a $50 purchase! This card was created by Patience Holt, one of my craftiest team members. 
My customers that have spent $50 with me in the last year will receive both catalogs from me either on your porch or in the mail.  I will be able to share the PDF with you 1/5/21.  If you aren't a current customer of mine and you don't already have a Demonstrator, I'd love to send you the two catalogs. Please email me! 


I'm always so curious about what amazing joining special will be offered during Saleabration.  This year, it's a paper party! $77 worth of FREE Designer Paper which will be in the next catalog! Look at all those colors and patterns. Sign me up!  If you prefer, you can get the starter kit now and purchase these cute papers outright in your starter kit, you can! Then as a Happy Shopper you'll get 20% off your purchases as long as you are active. Find out more about the starter kit here


Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle Tutorials
My Customers receive this tutorial free with purchase each month.  I love snowy projects this time of year.  You may also purchase it each month for $22. Email me to purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...