Sunday, October 17, 2021

papermadeprettier Holiday Retreat 2021 all the shenanigans recap


The most wonderful time of the year.......is a retreat!  I feel like I am so lucky to have the opportunity to spend a full weekend at Ferncliff Camp and Conference Center this past weekend.  No doubt, hosting 27 ladies for a full weekend of crafting fun is a big undertaking, but even a week later, my heart is so full.  
It starts with prep prep prep, sort sort sort (I have lots of help with this!)


I was super happy with our gorgeous bags made by Susie Jones:


They are filled with Stampin' Up goodies for our 8 make and takes:


Make and Takes: 


Each year we have a special treat on Friday Night, this year was Milk and Cookies with these adorable cookies! I said I ordered them for the ladies, but I also ate a few........ 3 dozen disappeared in hours!


We have sooooooo much table space and it's so fun to share the weekend with friends! 


This year we had some scrapbookers, so a glorious Scrapbook layout was in order for Virginia Porta here! 


The fall retreat is always filled with Razorback Game watching. We quickly drowned our sorrows in crafting and cookies! heartbreaking loss! 


We get so much done over the weekend. Michelle finished her swaps which were adorable! 


All smiles with out make and takes from Susan Erickson


I love surprising the ladies with little gifts throughout the weekend: 



Crystal Muirhead organized so many fun activities! 
Decorate your own Mini Paper Pumpkin box for prizes that SHE provided (she's so sweet like that!): 


Tags Swap: 


Card Swap:


We just love being silly in our Holiday PJs.....One of my favorite photos! It's the perfect outfit for our Dessert Contest and Pizza Party! 


There are dozens of helpers for which I am forever grateful. Including Audra Jones, Beverly Kinneman, Judy Chapman, Kathy Rich, Virginia Porta, Marilyn Jones, Crystal Muirhead. But these two Shawn Cranford and Cindy Griffin sweated it out to the end. I'm surprised Cindy had anything left after the set up process, but in all reality, she is all smiles all the time and keeps me grounded and focused every year!  THANK YOU!  


Want to attend the Spring Retreat 2022? April 1-3 is the date.  
CLICK HERE TO PAY YOUR DEPOSIT, the retreat is already filling fast and space is limited!  

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I saw Beverly & Judy's hand-crafted greeting cards (2 Creative Chicks) at the Grace Craft Fair on November 13th and would like to have them design cards for me. My email is amhedges2@aol.com.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...