Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle Group Blog Hop: 10 minutes or less Christmas Gifts

  

It is the most wonderful time of the year...Christmas Crafting. I just love little gifts for Christmas.  This month's blog hop is all about easy Christmas Gifts!  I used the Gingerbread and Peppermint Suite for my project. Here is a card I made using the same suite of products for my retreat in October.  It's a Faker Shaker card and it's so easy to make! Trim down a Memories and More card (or Designer Series Paper) to 5 1/4" x 4" and insert it into a clear envelope, affixing the loose edges to the back with Tear and Tape).  


  Here is a snippet of the project I made for the Tutorial Bundle, a perfect gift box for a Christmas Treat: 


To receive the Creative Stamper's Tutorial Bundle, just make any purchase in my store or join my Pretties Team of Happy Shoppers! They get the PDFs for free. 


My Retreat included 8 projects using the Gingerbread and Peppermint Suite, I have a few retreats TO GO left! Email me to purchase one $85 or the PDF instructions $30 today! And, if you are wondering if the retreat is worth it? YES!  Find out more about my retreats here. The next one is 4/1/22-4/3/22 and only has a few spots left!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...