Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Holiday 2026 Mega Paper Share! Designer Papers and Specialty Papers GALORE!

 




I am trying to earn the Costa Rica Trip and I am offering a 6" x 12" Holiday Catalog Mega Paper Share = $89(pick up)  or  $99 (shipped)

CLICK HERE TO ORDER yours for pick up or TO GO! 

This is a great way to figure out which favorites you will invest in! You will get a 6' x 12" sheet of all of the papers (except the two 6" x 6" stacks will be 6" x 6" of course!). One pack has 2 sheets of cut outs and I will distribute those fairly.  The shares will come in a special scrapbook paper storage envelope as well. 

This will cover 22 different packs of paper between the Halloween, Fall and Christmas Papers and the Specialty Papers as well!  

Papers included: 

Hearth and Home
Texture and Tone
Yuletide Carols
Whispering Woods
A Little Christmas
Painted Patch
Sunflower Fields
Timeless Christmas
Mosaic Garden
All Wrapped Up
Neutral Noel
Creative Celebrations 6" x 6"
OE Autumn Opulence
OE A Stitched Season
OE Alpine Winter
OE Frightfully Fun
Spooktacular 6' x 6"
Radiant Foils Spec
Metal Effects Spec
Timeless Metallic Spec
Autumn Woodland Glimmer
OE Winter Dreams Spec

NOTE: It takes several weeks to get your share. I don’t order the product until September 1st 2026 and will order paper once a group is full (4 people.) I will close ordering on 8/28. Then, it takes a week to arrive to me from SU. It will take me up to two weeks for me to cut, sort, pack and ship. Please be patient. I will do them as quickly as I can! I will also email you with updated timelines! Also, backorders could cause a delay in shipment. 

My goal is to have these in the mail no later than September 30th (hopefully before!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...