Monday, March 26, 2018

5 great reasons to Saleabrate: get the 2016-2018 In Colors before they sell out!

Saleabration only has 6 more days. After 3/31 all the cutest FREE stamp sets will be gone. Do you have all yours yet? What's the In Colors got to do with it? Well, after early April, these suckers will be GONE! Stock up on your favorites now so that you can earn FREE items with your purchases. Stock up on In Color + earn free stamps ink and paper. What's not  to love? Let's take a tour of the In Colors now. 
Emerald Envy, Dapper Denim, Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum we will miss you! These guys remind me of an ice cream-party-spring-summer-fun-filled day! 


Is there any better color palette for Spring and Summer? 


I think this is my all time favorite ribbon, the striped grosgrain in all 5 in-colors: 


Sweet Sugarplum grew on me and I think it goes so well with the metallics


Here are some from the archives of my blog:


Gosh, that was really cute! 


Sweet sugarplum panda party! 


Peekaboo! Thinking of you!


Choose this stamp set for free set for your free item! OR come make it at my card class tomorrow! email me to RSVP cogbill22@yahoo.com




CLICK HERE to see all the free items you can earn with $50 purchase
CLICK HERE to see all the free items you can earn with $100 purchase

ENDS SATURDAY 3/31!

SHOP: Click here to shop online today! Every $50 purchase earns you a free item

HOST: Email me to schedule your own private class with friends today. During Saleabration orders of $250 or more get $25 more FREE stampin' rewards! Email me to host cogbill22@yahoo.com

the best deal! BE A HAPPY SHOPPER: Get the best deal on all your crafty goodies. $125 for only $99 and during Saleabration, you choose ANY 2 free stamp sets from Occasions or Annual Catalog. That's $225 in goodies for only $99. WHAT are you waiting for?
Click here to find out more and to get your starter kit today
Click here to see the 10 most expensive FREE sets you can choose with your starter kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...