Sunday, June 27, 2021

Online Card Class June 2021: Campology, Hats Off Bundle, Bloom Where You're Planted Suite

 


I am so pumped to bring you this month's card class. I did not plan it this way, but it ended up with a campy/earthy vibe!  I used so many browns and greens, but didn't even use all of the ones we offer!  The cards (left to right) used the stamp sets: Hats Off Bundle (#158361) , Campology (#152553) and the Bloom Where You Are Planted Suite (#155699) .  

I could not get the video uploaded to You Tube for some reason, but you can see it on Facebook Live recording here.

Orders of $30 or more receive the card class FREE (by Tuesday 6/29/21)
Orders of $50 or more get the card class AND 20 free cards FREE!  

Bloom Where You Are Planted

Campology

Hats Off Bundle

Subscribe to my email list to get the free PDFs from class
Subscribe to my YouTube so you won't miss another video! 

Here are some additional projects using these stamp sets from my collection of my other projects and swaps: 
CAMPOLOGY

The next 2 are from the Hats Off Bundle: 



Bloom Where You Are Planted Suite (Plentiful Plants Stamp Set):





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...