Monday, June 21, 2021

Shark Frenzy Card: GONE after 6/30/21!

I knew this adorable stamp set would HAVE to make it into my craft room when I saw it in the catalog. Sadly........it will be gone after 6/30/21.  Make sure and get it before it's gone. I made this card for my dad for Father's Day (which will have passed when you read this), but it would work for any holiday. Switch up the hats/tie and make it a card for mom! The dies are a must-have too, so make sure and get the stamp/die bundle at 10% off.  

Here are some cute Shark Frenzy projects from Stampin' Up.  


Watch the Shark Frenzy Video Here
Dimensions: Base Basic Gray 4 1/4" x 11", score at 5 1/2", Pool Party: 5 x 3 3/4", scrap of thick white for stamping shark and Subtles Designer Paper Stack for Pool Party shark overlay


Click here to purchase Shark Frenzy Bundle today

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...