Sunday, September 19, 2021

Beauty of Tomorrow Fall Blended Brush Background Card Video Replay +12 card samples!


Do you even just gasp when you finish a card?  This one took my breath away!  I got the idea for the card from Amy Koenders, one of my favorite stampers, but used a different die than she did for her card.  The star of the show is the Beauty of Tomorrow Bundle with the Beautiful Leaves Stamp Set and Beautiful Leaves Dies.  I'm not sure I've seen such beautiful sentiments before, both the way they look and what they say. 


I find I need cards inspiring hope especially now and is there a better one than this? I used the Bark 3D embossing Folder for the front layer.  I then used a blending brush on the Very Vanilla cardstock with inks: Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Cinnamon Cider, Soft Suede and Cajun Craze.  Go ahead and get two sets of blending brushes for this one! I cut the leaves with the Beautiful Leaves Dies. 


Want to know how you can get this all on a starter kit and earn the BUNDLE FREE? 
Beauty of Tomorrow Suggested Starter Kit (you can sub and switch to suit your needs)
  • Inks - Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Cinnamon Cider ($7.50 each = $45)
  • Esprsso Suede Trim $6.50
  • Blending Brushes 2 sets $24
  • Champagne Rhinestones $6
  • Shimmer White Cardstock (try it!) $10
  • Gold Vellum $5
  • Thick Vanilla Cardstock $8.75
  • Wink of Stella $8
  • Bark 3D Emboss Folder $10
Total $122.75 for only $99 on the starter kit PLUS free shipping, but most importantly the BEAUTY OF TOMORROW BUNDLE #156819 IS FREE! 

The sentiment is stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla cardstock with a gorgeous layer of Gold Vellum behind it. I finished it off with Early Espresso Faux Suede ribbon and Champagne Basic Rhinestones.


Dimensions: 
Thick Vanilla Cardstock 11 x 4 1/4" score at 5 1/2", Vanilla layer: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4"
Vanilla for Setiment 2 1/4" x 3 3/4"
Gold Vellum: 2 1/2" x 3"

Watch the Facebook Live Replay Here:  

We will learn the Gilded Grout Technique using this bundle at my Stamp Technique Club in October.


We make 3 projects each month, here are our projects for October:


 It's not too late to sign up to attend this class Live Oct 1 @10 am or Oct 2@ 7pm in Little Rock, Arkansas and Zoom or TO GO with Videos and PDFs and the exclusive Technique Club Facebook Group. Email me to sign up. More info about Stamp Technique Club here.

Here are a few swaps I've received from my talented Pretties Team Members using this bundle: 

This card was created by Rebecca Fox;


I also used this bundle for a recent Sketch Challenge with my team organized by Elizabeth Mayfield-Hart: 


Here are some gorgeous samples created by Stampin' Up on display at our Maui Incentive Trip:
 



Here are a few more samples from Stampin' Up using the Beauty of Tomorrow Bundle



I'd love to see your Beauty Of Tomorrow Samples in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...